1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Twofold

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by thewoodlands, Apr 4, 2012.

1. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

Decided I would finally clear the white pine out of the walking trail tonight, tomorrow I'll clear the pine out so I can get to the cherry I worked on in the winter.

zap

Attached Files:

PA Fire Bug and ScotO like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ScotO

ScotO Guest

looks great zap. You are a consistent wood harvesting machine, I enjoy your pictures. Keep 'em coming.....
  3. Locust Post

Locust Post Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northeast Ohio
    Looks good Zap. Keep after while you can. I think I remember something about the boat's going out with or without you this year.
  4. WellSeasoned

WellSeasoned Guest

Looks good zap! Don't know if your expecting heavy winds like what we got right now, but if so mother nature will leave her footprint I'm sure. Be well
  5. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

SO, looks like we have two more beech (smaller) that are down I'll need to get before I start milling along with splitting the pictured cherry.

LP, the boat batteries will be charged this weekend, my wife wants to do some boating in the Adirondacks this summer so we will have some pics. I do want to get down on the St.Lawrence River so I can fish some walleye, it's been two years since I've been down.

BW'S, I think 20-30 mph up in our area. I have Friday off so if mother nature holds the wind down I have a nice cherry that is down that I have to get this weekend. Looks like another summer of milling then hopefully next year we can start the cabin build if noy before.

zap