UH OH Englander PDVC was running in heat setting A

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayheel

Hearth Supporter
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
had no idea until reading this forum and thought i'd just check to see what mine was at

A! so did i do any damage to the stove? it's a year old stove i got from a neighbor-whom i'm sure had no idea about any settings.

i turned it back to d, guess i'll go from there.

haven't run it since but thinking of firing it up tomorrow morning to take the chill out. what changes should i expect besides lower heat?

thanks everyone on the forum for you help

jayheel said:
had no idea until reading this forum and thought i'd just check to see what mine was at

A! so did i do any damage to the stove? it's a year old stove i got from a neighbor-whom i'm sure had no idea about any settings.

i turned it back to d, guess i'll go from there.

haven't run it since but thinking of firing it up tomorrow morning to take the chill out. what changes should i expect besides lower heat?

thanks everyone on the forum for you help

i think when i ran my stove on "A" it ran cooler than normal so you may see a heat increase.. i don't think it would have done any damage to the stove but it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it a good cleaning..

Status
Not open for further replies.