uncrating and assembling Super Classic LE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yes, there should be minimal assembly required.

Mine came assembled. You didn't get it from a dealer?

I'm in NS too. Whereabouts are you Moxy?
Sydney NS. I had to buy in Halifax . I had to put legs on and then lift in house. . What I did was lay the stove on its back while it was still crated. I removed enough ( bottom of pallet) wood to access ash pan assembly. I removed assembly , holder and pan, and then turned stove upright and placed on a dolly. Rolled dolly into place and placed stove on back again. reinstalled pan and assembly with legs and l and turned stove upright. Then off the dolly and into place.

Sydney NS. I had to buy in Halifax . I had to put legs on and then lift in house. . What I did was lay the stove on its back while it was still crated. I removed enough ( bottom of pallet) wood to access ash pan assembly. I removed assembly , holder and pan, and then turned stove upright and placed on a dolly. Rolled dolly into place and placed stove on back again. reinstalled pan and assembly with legs and l and turned stove upright. Then off the dolly and into place.
That's great. It's an awesome stove. It breaths easy so you'll need to get used to it but top quality and looks great. I'm in the Annapolis Valley. Lots of us use wood here.