Up in smoke is where my money goes......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassmantweed

Nov 22, 2013
Avon, CT
It's funny I have no problem burning firewood even firewood that I paid for. It almost feels like free heat even if I paid for it.

this year I've had trouble finding dry firewood so I've had to Buy some bio blocks and it's painful to put them in because I know that each one of them is about $.50

Literally watching my money go up in smoke.

sorry for the Cheech and Chong reference.

Reactions: Soundchasm
Those bio-blocks provide a lot more heat than the two shiny quarters would have given you.

It's worth it.

pen

Reactions: Fred Wright
Well now it sounds like you have to get more serious about scrounging and do it year round so you don't run into these situations ;)

Reactions: PapaDave
Its like the Grasshopper and the Ant story. My neighbors drive by and wonder why I'm scrounging
and spliting wood in the summer.;) We all know that answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.