Update on my Ecoteck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerking

Hearth Supporter
Sep 11, 2009
North US
Hey guys,

I posted pics back when I got my new Ecoteck and you wanted me to keep you updated so here I go... We absolutely LOVE our stove and are so happy we made the investment. The stove has been working basically none stop since we put it in and no problems. The stove is so quiet you wouldn't even know it was there. We run it with the built in tsat and depending on the temp outside we generally burn about 1 bag a day but now as its starting to warm up we can get 2 days on a bag easy. The stove runs on low to medium power and pumps some major heat (you cant keep your hand in front of it for long). I clean the stove about every 3-4 days.(ashpan burnpot etc. but am about to try your "leaf blower trick". Little nervous just because I have seen some of the videos recently. haha. All in all I have been treating it like my little baby. It doesn't need much lovin but I do keep it clean. I know if I do need any help I will be on here before I do anything! you guys are great.

dk

Nice to hear storiess from happy fellow pellet burners. Good change of pace from some of the issues and troubles we read here. Keep that stove clean.

Very glad you are enjoying the stove and happy heating.

Status
Not open for further replies.