Urgent I need help does any live near Westsield Indiana?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

This is a fantastic deal I owned one of these up till Oct I sold it to purchase my new splitter got $200 for it.
Look at it 9amps and it will split elm as I have with mine. Its not fast but I split 12 cords with one just like this over the past 4 years
I would love to get anothe.r If one can respond and is willing to help me out picking it up and figuring out how to ship it I would place the bid the auction ends in 3 hours That would be fantastic. I have been waiting for 3 years to find another one that's how much I liked it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/McCULLOCH-WOODM...735172676QQcategoryZ29520QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

about 30 minutes South of Kokomo just East of Hwy.31

I'' be glad to help you out in any way. I'm about an hour northwest of there. can this thing be disassembled for easier ups shipment? Buy it if you want it!

Greg

IT can be straped on a pallet and dropped at a freight terminal I am willing to pay to have this done. This splitter is that good.
If one looks at the picture this has had little use. I know every little detail about these. The one Simmilar two this the guy I sold it to lives a mile away I even have a spare bafflet for it. I cannot bid unless someone is willing to go out of their way to help me and I know that is asking a lot.

All I'll need is re-embursed for gas. Have to get off the puter for a while. Will check back later.

currently on military weekend. [email protected]

Thanks for the offer but my bid fell short. For those that do not know about this splitter, it is amazing what it will split and only 9 amps
They were made around 1982 and for only 2 years. I was able to split American rock Elm with it. Oh well gone now, not to worry my 16 tom electric splitter works even better. I would have probably worked it a bit and given it to a person more needy than me.

Elk, 1.5 hp motor. Frame, and hydraulic pump. It doesn't look like its hard to build. of course I'm talking out of my butt, as I do not know much hydraulics. But ...

Is it worth thinking about?

I do not understand do you have a line on something? I know I can build one probably should have built mine after I see the setup
I easilly could have built mine. I have priced simmilar components used on mine from Northern tool. If you have a picture of what you have a line on I could help figure out how to complete it

Status
Not open for further replies.