1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

US Stove 6039 Low Limit Switch Replacement

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by goode2shoes, Jan 17, 2012.

1. goode2shoes

goode2shoes Member

Loc:
    Southern IN
    I read a post in this group (at least I thought it was in this group) where a person had to replace either a low limit or high limit switch and saw what the stove mfg wanted for it and decided to look into getting a replacement from an electrical supply place for something like $8.00 instead of the $18.00 - $20.00 the mfg wanted.

I can't find that posting now.

My low limit switch needs to be replaced (right now I'm using a paper clip to get direct wiring - suggested by US Stove tech support) and was trying to use the previous posting to try to track down if I could do the same thing.

Anybody in this group ever get a non-stove mfg low/high limit switch for their units at an electrical supplier store?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    You'll have to do your own specification match up which includes physical mounting requirement but this is one place www.grainger.com