USDA says corn prices to remain stable at around $3.55/bu

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioburner

Aug 4, 2012
West central Mn
Looks to be another year I will continue to use corn if I try and continue to live here in Minnesota, land of 10,000 taxes.
Just did a round with local tax appraiser and they agreed they had over taxed me by over 30%

Looks to be another year I will continue to use corn if I try and continue to live here in Minnesota, land of 10,000 taxes.
Just did a round with local tax appraiser and they agreed they had over taxed me by over 30%
LOL at the 10,000 taxes.
Good news for us corn burners! I remember just a few years ago nobody thought corn was ever going back under $4.00. I know not everyone has easy access to corn but for us that do it is very welcome news.
Glad you got the taxman to agree and get your taxes reduced, but, it seems they always get it somehow. Probably go over to the next property and p.o. that person with an increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.