USSC 6041 owners. Need a Dimension..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangwagz

Feeling the Heat
Oct 5, 2014
Western PA
This Question is for the owners of the US stove 6041 multi-fuel owners. The free standing model, or the pedastol mount version owners is who im after. The insert owners wont be able to help on this one..

Guys/Gals, Im looking for someone who would be willing the open the lid and take some measurements of your hopper. I built a hopper extension for my 6039, and from what ive read the 6041 is the same beast but newer and has a few upgrades. Was curious if this extension i built will fit on the 6041 also. (may get a newer stove in future) if ANYONE can please gimme the inner dimensions around the lips of the hopper, id greatly appreciate it.

by inner lips, im referring to the widest section of the opening.. Not the very outter edge where the "weather stripping stuff" goes and seals against the lid.

Hope someone can help, thanks folks.

Thank you lake girl, ANYONE out there!??! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.