1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Venting my englander 25 pre-fab fire place?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by mainelen, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mainelen

mainelen New Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    I have an englander 25 in the basement, love it bought another. The second one is going right in front of my "pre-fab" fire place. We built a modular home 4 years ago, so its kind of air tight (not as much as I'd like). My question is how do I hook my OAK? I'd rather not cut a hole in the wall besides the fire place, as i'd have to run the pipe a good two feet. That'd be ugly! Any clues? I know with the englander I have to have the OAK so... what do I do? I did a search but really couldn't find a good answer. Help!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DiggerJim

DiggerJim Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northcentral Connecticut
    There's a pellet vent pipe that includes both the exhaust vent and the OAK in the same pipe. I can't recall the name but someone here will pipe up with it no doubt. You run it up inside the current chimney and you'll be all set.
  3. mainelen

mainelen New Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    Bump. Please tell more!
  4. smoke show

smoke show Guest

selkirk direct temp http://www.northweststoves.ca/pdf/selkirk/b-selkirk-direct-temp-pellet.pdf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.