Vermont Castings help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmmm

Jul 6, 2007
My upstairs stove is a Vermont Castings Resolute Acclaim. I just noticed on the underside far left a small pull out "bar" that I would like to know how to use it properly. If anyone could shed some light on that it'd be great. And any other info that anyone might think Id appreciate. I love the stove. Im getting this disease of really becoming addicted to wood and burning wood, cutting it, splitting it, heating the home this way etc. I don't think Im alone. Thank you.
Kirk

That's the built in fire suppression system . . . in case of fire . . . pull. ;)

OK, I'm just kidding . . . and I don't know the answer to your question since I'm not familiar with the VC stoves . . . but by responding to this thread I've just bumped your thread to the top of the page where folks may notice it and respond to you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.