Wall Protection Finished Product

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

diesel59

Oct 19, 2015
Kentucky
Hey all...in trying to figure out where I can make a stove install work, I'm trying to envision the finished look of a stone-finished wall protection from the sides. Particularly, a corner hearth (getting picky now [emoji6]) Does anyone have any pics that will show me the 1" air gap and how that will look that they could share?

Thanks!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The side edges of the wall shield can be closed. They don't need to be open, just the top and bottom need to be open to allow good airflow behind the shield.

Even better. Thanks for the quick response! Still working on the plan for the IR and the corner install seems much more forgiving and may work out better for our room anyway.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk