Want a chuckle? Read about a parachute to slow down your running...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. Everything looks normal to me. The purpose of the chute is to provide resistance when training. Like lifting weights, only for running.

Back when I was running, before Jim Fixx dropped dead on his morning run, the last thing I needed was resistance. ;lol

I don't understand. Everything looks normal to me. The purpose of the chute is to provide resistance when training. Like lifting weights, only for running.

It's the reviews that are funny.....

Q: Can a stripper use this to jump out the 2nd floor window when my wife comes home?
A:
A pole to slide down is probably a better option.

Q: My wife complains that I walk too fast when we are at the mall. Will this product save our marriage?
A:
Absolutely, getting your behemoth of a wife this trainer will make her as fast as you in no time. Eventually she will get so fast that she will be asking this very same question of you. So get that Megalosaurus wife of yours this product and save your marriage. DISCLAIMER: Calling any woman a Megalosaurus or Behemoth could be hazardous to your health, especially if they are.

Does the black man come with the parachute? Nov 29, 2013
No, the black man is sold separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.