Want photo of firewood stack

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonB

Feeling the Heat
Feb 14, 2007
Southwest MI
Does anyone have a link to the photo of the firewood that was stacked up in such a way that it resembled a tree?? It was on the forum a few months back.

That was an awesome piece of art work. I am sure someone will give us the heads up.

Still hoping someone can find that link for me. I have a friend that cuts wood for a living and I told him I would email that pic to him. Also, I have a grandaughter that is artistically inclined and she will appreciate the art form and the work that went into that design.

I have that as the background on the PC. Family thinks I've gone overboard

glassmanjpf said:
I have that as the background on the PC. Family thinks I've gone overboard

"Family thinks you've gone overboard" infers your were on the same boat as family. Mine thinks I'm way out alone on a raft for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.