Warm morning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jacob Jarvis

Oct 31, 2018
Villanova GA
Bholler. U approve of this?

Attachments

• 20181124_002010.jpg
    20181124_002010.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 997
  • 20181123_233431.jpg
    20181123_233431.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 626
Bholler. U approve of this?
I cant tell from those pics. Most of those were coal stoves but they made some for wood. Does it have shaker grates? And where is the air inlets other than on the top loading door?

Ok i looked it up the 523 is a combo wood coal unit. But it will be a much better coal stove than woodstove.

I will say it is better than the homemade stove with no intake or the buck running through 6"

So do u approve of the 523?????
I already told you what i thought of it. As long as it is in good shape it will work. But as with most wood coal combis they are better coal stoves than woodstoves.

But if it is goid repair it is a far better choice than the homemade stove with no air inlet.

I am gonna try to find me some coal. Anything I need to know about burning coal?
Yes lots go to nepacrossroads it is a coal burning forum.