Warnok Hersey Pellet Stove fan replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmachaby

Hearth Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
Eastern Ma
I have a Warnok Hersey Model EFIV pellet Stove that has a loud fan. I've taken it out to try to clean/repair it--needs replacement. Is this something I can get?

Warnock Hershey is not the stove manufacturer....they're just a testing lab that certifies pellet stoves, etc. I'm guessing from the "EFIV" that the stove may be made by Enviro?

See this link for the company website:

www.enviro.com/fireplace-products/pellet/index.html

EDIT: If you do figure out what model stove you have, you might want to go back & edit the title for this thread. With the proper manufacturer & model, you'll get more help.

jmachaby said:
I have a Warnok Hersey Model EFIV pellet Stove that has a loud fan. I've taken it out to try to clean/repair it--needs replacement. Is this something I can get?

There is no stove to my knowledge that has that model. Enviro uses EF in their part numbers and makes an EF II and and EF IIIbi model. Do you have a picture? What motor did you take out.

As imacman said, Warnok Hersey is the underwriter that certified the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.