Webs new chimney

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Got ya.....

Now everyone can find my house, for certain. This is an extendaflue CC88 modified with a light, and set on top of a sectional (cast prefab) stone base.

Orders being taken (for castings only)

Attachments

• eaflight.jpg
    eaflight.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 342
Now that looks nice.

It is beautiful. Is that creosote burning off at the top or is that a light bulb?

That really does look nice!

Now if you want to let everyone in the neighborhood know that you are a stove guy.... take another section of the extend-a-flue, and mount it horizontal on the lamp post, with the cap on the end, of course - for a new mail box. - that would really be slick

I'm still trying to sell my excess stock and the company to the military - fill 'em up with solid propellant, and light 'em off. Hey, maybe Pakistan is looking to spend some of those billions Uncle Sam is giving them!

I guess I'm gonna have to find out what a CF bulb is now.

I think Mike Wilson needs one of these every 20 feet of so around his property - he can use a lighthouse theme (paint them)......

Oh, well, busy on the forums so let me stop messing around.

Beautiful. I love nicely done custom lighting. CF bah, shouldn't that be a gas flame?

Webmaster said:
I think Mike Wilson needs one of these every 20 feet of so around his property - he can use a lighthouse theme (paint them)......

Funny thing is, we have 4' tall post lights every 20 feet in the front of the house. Sad thing is that I lose at least one per year to contractors backing up or the landscapers. Good thing is that I pulled the 75 watt bulbs out of all of them and replaced them all with CF... that's about 35 or so lights that went from 75 watts down to I think 16 watts. They take a few minutes to come up to speed when it's cold outside, but I imagine they are well worth the investment.

-- Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.