Wednesday thru Sunday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Looking to buck up and split three more cord before any big snow hits, with the rest of the week off starting Wednesday I lined up some work.

Work for this Week in the Woods

1. Neighbor’s Property – Cherry /Wednesday / FINISHED
2. Beech & Cherry on the swamp trail on the right / Saturday
3. Beech and Birch off the trail going to the F&G / Friday
4. Cherry up above the brook already bucked & split with the small beech / Thursday
5. Cherry before the brook on the ground / Thursday / FINISHED
6. Cherry above the swamp / Sunday / FINISHED

zap

Storm comes through and recks the whole Line up.........lol Good Luck!

smokinjay said:

Smokin looks like the storm will stay west & south of us. When I came out of the house this morning I caught these Turkey eating up our driveway, will one be on your new table for TD.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2000.jpg
    100_2000.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 354
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Smokin looks like the storm will stay west & south of us. When I came out of the house this morning I caught these Turkey eating up our driveway, will one be on your new table for TD.

zap

Nice! The wind and rain was humping last night if you get any of that your going to get another 10 cords on the ground for sure!

Have fun in the woods over the long weekend. We're in the middle of deer season, and I'm staying
out the way until the bullets stop flying.

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

zap

Nice! The wind and rain was humping last night if you get any of that your going to get another 10 cords on the ground for sure!

Calling for gust of winds up to 30 + last time I checked, still in the 5o's here with the cold moving in overnight but nothing like the northwest is getting. Smokin what is your lows supposed to be.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:
zapny said:
smokinjay said:

zap

Calling for gust of winds up to 30 + last time I checked, still in the 5o's here with the cold moving in overnight but nothing like the northwest is getting. Smokin what is your lows supposed to be.

zap

26 tonight after the winds pound you the temp falls off quick!

zapny said:
Looking to buck up and split three more cord before any big snow hits, with the rest of the week off starting Wednesday I lined up some work.

Work for this Week in the Woods

1. Neighbor’s Property – Cherry /Wednesday DONE
2. Beech & Cherry on the swamp trail on the right / Saturday
3. Beech and Birch off the trail going to the F&G / Friday
4. Cherry up above the brook already bucked & split with the small beech / Thursday
5. Cherry before the brook on the ground / Thursday
6. Cherry above the swamp / Thursday

zap

zapny said:

So how many decades are you ahead now?

Do you atleast take off thanksgiving from woodcutting? LOL

One day I might have half the wood you have, and it wont look half as neat. Keep up the good work.

►►OhioBurner◄◄™ said:
zapny said:

So how many decades are you ahead now?

Do you atleast take off thanksgiving from woodcutting? LOL

One day I might have half the ood you have, and it wont look half as neat. Keep up the good work.

I thought it was four but after looking at the pictures we are five years ahead, worked on Thanksgiving and getting ready for the carving so I gotta go.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2059-1.jpg
    100_2059-1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 100_2060-1.jpg
    100_2060-1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.