Welcome to Washington

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Got our insurance policy renewal today with pages of updates. This one caught my eye. My how times have changed.

insure.jpg

Reactions: Jags and n3pro
;lol;lol;lol

Wondering if this covers the dog ate the cookies excuse?

Reactions: n3pro
A friend's response was - $500 coverage isn't nearly enough. I told him to ask for an easy rider. ;lol

Reactions: velvetfoot
Hmmm...I am seeing a need for a new product on the market. A fire proof safe that only needs to be the size of two decks of cards.;lol

I think I will call it "Stash safe". Maybe have it in different models like a fancy one called "Your Highness" or "King Contraband". Still working on the business model....

Hmmm...I am seeing a need for a new product on the market. A fire proof safe that only needs to be the size of two decks of cards.;lol

I think I will call it "Stash safe". Maybe have it in different models like a fancy one called "Your Highness" or "King Contraband". Still working on the business model....
You'd like the naming of a local legal store conveniently located in the Fremont neighborhood where there are a lot of high tech corps including Google and Adobe. It's called - Hashtag.

Do they cover loss of virginity too?

Doesn't that usually happen with a loss of coverage?

Last edited:
Reactions: Knots
Good guess, but it's Pemco.

Are you covered if you get too high and fall off?

Are you allowed to grow plants for personal use?

Status
Not open for further replies.