1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Well , She's in but ......

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by muss, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    not running. He ,<the installer > , advised me not to fire it up till this evening cause of the sealant he put on the back vent. She sure is pretty though :) . It'll give me a chance to bone up on the manual. He was a great guy , who walked me thru it & took his time doing so. First thing he did was comment on my hearth pad . Ahem :coolhmm: . But reast assured folks , I'll be on here in the morning . Till then, Muss

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Czech

Czech Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Twin Cities, MN
    Congrats Muss! Yes, that cure time can seem like forever on a new install. Best to wait, but hard to do so. Post some picts when you get her running!
  3. geek

geek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    post a pic......
  4. IIFAST4U

IIFAST4U Member

Loc:
    Western, RI
    I installed mine myself (free standing) sealed the pipes and fired it up an hour later. tight as can be. my vent pipes interlocked though not sure if all of them do?

Shawn
  5. Shooter

Shooter New Member

Loc:
    Michigan
    Let us know how it's burning in the morning.

And post a pic!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.