Went to cancel my pellet order... and bought an Austroflamm Integra II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyburns

Hearth Supporter
Jul 19, 2008
central mass
Thanks to everyone on the board for all the info. After my Harman Accentra order was cancelled (and deposit returned), I was ready to throw in the towel. Harman and Quad, my first two choices, were sold out with no reliable projection for delivery. I went to Robins's Garden Center to throw myself on their mercy and cancel my order for three tons of LG pellets. To my surprise, Robin's was uncrating their new line - Astroflamm (Rika?). Integra II's (FS) and Visio's were in stock. I had seen these before, but no dealer was willing to provide service in my area (Central Mass)..

Tough choice. Visio's have an interesting look (personal preference) and better sizing for the house, but Integra II has heat exchange tube cleaning rods (visio does not), real ash pan (visio has none) and twice the hopper size (145 lbs vs 72 lbs). Integra II was $500 more than Visio ($800 more than Accentra), so I am dealing with some fallout from my lovely bride..

Good luck to all. Hope to hear from other Austroflamm owners this winter!!

Eddy

Congrats..... You're in the game......Nice looking stove too..... Is this the one????

Attachments

• Went to cancel my pellet order... and bought an Austroflamm Integra II
    austroflamm-integra-ii-free-standing.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,663
I went through something similar.
Manufacturer and Dealer of St. Croix raised the price on my choice after ordering and then could not delivery either till Jan 09!!!!!!!!!!
That's one item which irritates me the most.
Found than the Austroflamm Integra II on display at SIGMA-TREMBLAY in Wappinger Falls.
We liked their service and also the presentation of the stove and ordered it.

Hi
You are going to love the Austroflamm stove .
I have the Integra II insert. Super quiet and efficient. Had it all of last year.
The burn pot gets a little crusty. But I think that happens to most stoves.

How much is the free standing Integra going for now. Last year was $3899.

I should of got the free standing for my main level instead of the play room.

Good luck Geb

I looked at one of those at F&G;near Newburgh. They were willing to go down into the $3600 range, but it was still too rich for my blood....but what a stove! It's gorgeous, and built like a tank....if I had the $$ I would have bought it in a heartbeat, but I had to settle for a dealer used Astoria for $1500......had to save $$ for pellets!

Hi
You are going to love the Austroflamm stove .
I have the Integra II insert. Super quiet and efficient. Had it all of last year.
The burn pot gets a little crusty. But I think that happens to most stoves.

How much is the free standing Integra going for now. Last year was $3899.

I should of got the free standing for my main level instead of the play room.

Good luck Geb

Geb:

My cost was $3799. This was from the dealer that serviced my area. Another dealer told me the integra II was a $5000 unit, not available until november and tried to sell a lopi for $3450.

Ed

ps. I gladly spend an additional $50 for delivery and "two guys putting it in place". Seeing that the dealer was 20 miles from my home (and wife saw the $370 lbs weight), the final $50 wasn't a problem....

It seems that around $3,800 is the running rate for the Integra II, which I paid too. Definitely not a cheap Wood Pellet Stove.
Retail in Europe runs around €3,990, but they get from their Government some money back (up to a €1,000 it depends which country) for investing in alternative Energy.

I too had a quad on order that was canceled and ended up with an integra II from Sigma. They seem like good people who will be able to service it . Of course I hope I don't find out the hard way. I ordered mine the last week of July and hope to have it installed later next month. Sigma swears they are fullfilling their commitments - of course the quad dealer told me the same thing in June! Sigma also supplies pellets to customers - but their price is high plus delivery.

Thanks to all for the quick replies.

WOW I did find out Austroflamm now called Rika had a major price increase like 20-25 % august 1 .
So if you bought one before then you should consider yourself very lucky.

Geb

Status
Not open for further replies.