What BK is this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rwhite

Minister of Fire
Nov 8, 2011
North Central Idaho
This popped up on my FB market place today. It is CHEAP! The add states the door hinges are broken off. To me it appears they may have been cut off and another door from a different stove that someone planned to use. I wasnt able to find a BK that looked anything like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014-122038_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201014-122038_Facebook.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 78
Maybe one of the old Fabco stoves? Does it have a UL label on the back?

BK had an inherited line of non-cats. The last incarnation was the Briarwood. I am wondering if this is an early one of that lineage. Does it have secondary tubes?

BK had an inherited line of non-cats. The last incarnation was the Briarwood. I am wondering if this is an early one of that lineage. Does it have secondary tubes?
The seller had pics of the back. No label is there. They have the stove in storage so no more pics are available. I had no intention of buying it but was just curious when I seen a Princess listed for $100 and I went down the rabbit hole from there.