What do you think it's worth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i think the stove goes for a heck of a lot more than that. i think i'd jump on it. from what i read here in the forum, its a great stove.

cass

Everything in the ad points to the fact that he thinks you use it indoors - in your mobile home no less..

I have been thinking of changing out my Liberty and found this tonight.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/hsh/3316113344.html

Does anyone know what model this is? Thanks Frank

It's 8" pipe, so I would hope it's a king. KEJ1102, maybe? It's older, but looks good.

Selkirk MetalBest Ultratemp is what they call it today. I don't know if they have a 30" length anymore, but a new 24" piece is around $150, 36" around $200. Plus the other stuff. Worth a look.

Looks like a non cat,(or I'm missing the bypass handle) I don't think I'd be swapping out a Liberty for it.

I've never seen the older style Blaze King like that with glass, maybe it's home made mod? I think I'd pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.