What is happening to Canada`s california?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRanger

Hearth Supporter
Nov 19, 2007
British Columbia
Here it is March 28 and we got 2 inches of snow on the ground and it`s still coming down. This is not quite,but almost unheard of.

Are those symphathy bells I hear ringing in the east? NOT!!

Attachments

• big screen.jpg
    big screen.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 346
Snowing again today in Central Oregon as well. The Lopi's cookin' in the house. I'm about to go out and fire up the workshop stove. I'm winter-weary. Rick

Well, that ain't many degrees, LJ. We're running teens & 20's at night and 30's, low 40's daytime. Tomorrow night's s'posed to be back down around 12*. I guess I'll stop complaining, though. Stay warm. Rick

Snowing hard right now here too. Temp has dropped 6 degrees in the past hour. Some spring eh?

sonnyinbc said:
Here it is March 28 and we got 2 inches of snow on the ground and it`s still coming down. This is not quite,but almost unheard of.

Are those symphathy bells I hear ringing in the east? NOT!!

Check and see if it is only in a mile radius around your house. If it is go to church Sunday.

Yeah...I think I read it on the forum somewhere, "OK, we've had the 'First Day of Spring', so now when's the 'First Spring Day?'". I'm more than ready. Rick

Yep, snow yesterday in the Willamete valley of Oregon. We're about 80 miles from the ocean and 160' elev. and it looked like a dusting of powdered sugar for us - but just up the hills it was snowng more. It's a learning experience to keep the soapstone operating efficiently in this kind of weather.

Leelli said:
I have already had to mow...twice.

You need some horses! Think of the fuel you'll save not having to mow!

Ken

Ken45 said:
Leelli said:
I have already had to mow...twice.

You need some horses! Think of the fuel you'll save not having to mow!

Ken

Really. A while back my brother-in-law and I were discussing the fact that we never thought the day would come when we would notice what it cost to fill up the lawn mower.

Status
Not open for further replies.