What was the first cast pellet stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has an Earth Stove Traditions TP44, from around 1995, I think. It's cast iron, with a marble insert in the top. Positive pressure, manual light stove, and it's still running great.

My friend has an Earth Stove Traditions TP44, from around 1995, I think. It's cast iron, with a marble insert in the top. Positive pressure, manual light stove, and it's still running great.
I think that's a late comer. Like that style, just not the positive air function.

I definitely don't like the positive pressure, either. And being cast, it takes forever to get up to temperature, but once it does, it's a nice steady heat.

Harman p series take some time to get to temp with the heavy steel body.

Status
Not open for further replies.