Where can I purchase Maine Choice Pellets in So. NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deesla

Feb 21, 2009
Southern NH
Ok, we tried a bag the other night when it was chilly of the new Maine's Choice pellets and liked them. The ash was light and the heat wasgreat. Does anyone know where in southern new hampshire they are available as the place that has them doesn't deliver. They are quoting $299/ton pick up. I'm hoping more dealers will have them soon in NH so they will be a bit more competitive. Thanks,
Deesla

Southern Maine Renewable Fuels of Wells & Windham, Maine currently has the Maine's Choice pellets available. Initial reviews from our customers who have tested them this spring have all been positive, very good heat output with very little ash. We deliver to customers in York and Cumberland Counties in Maine, but can make arrangements to deliver to folks in Southern New Hampshire as well. Our current price per ton is $279. Visit our website at www.woodpellets4me.com for more details on our products, delivery schedule, and contact information. Delivery may be a few dollars more for NH residents (depending on how far away you are from our two locations), but you'll find our delivery fees to be very reasonable and affordable. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Bob Maurais
Southern Maine Renewable Fuels

Status
Not open for further replies.