Where is the best price on a Harman ignitor?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lecomte38

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jun 6, 2008
Central Mass
The ignitor in my accentra insert finally STB. Who has the best prices for a new one. old part number 1-10-00620 new number 3-20-677200

The ignitor in my accentra insert finally STB. Who has the best prices for a new one. old part number 1-10-00620 new number 3-20-677200

Your local stove store, that's who. You might pay $10 more than the cheapest Internet site, but you'll be helping your local economy, keeping your taxes down, supporting your friends and family that own local businesses (like the plumbers, electricians, carpenters, etc who serve your local stove store), and if there's a problem with it you can talk to someone about it. Maybe not the answer you're looking for, but my answer nonetheless. Good luck!

Merry merry!

Status
Not open for further replies.