Where to buy Pellet stove pipe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chet0729 said:
..I tried Hearthside, they have "zero" customer service. You would be better off looking somewhere else. They dont answer the phone , they dont return calls and they dont return email.

Chet & no1psycho,

in the future, do yourself a favor and try contacting Eric at Kinsman stoves...super nice guy, VERY helpful, and prices are good. He helped me get the correct pipe adapters. He didn't have them in stock at the time, but gave me the part #'s so I could order from someone else....VERY NICE GUY!!!

In the event that he doesn't have what you need, try Dynamite Buys ( www.dynamitebuys.com ). They have good cust. service people, great prices, and free shipping on as little or much pipe as you buy.

Home Depot does not sell 45 degree bends.

I was able to get the following at Heartline in Jaffrey, N.H.

1 Dura-Vent wall thimble air intake kit black 3PVP-WTI (3inch)(inside/outside)

1 Appliance Adapter 3PVP-AD black (inside)

1 Round Horizontal Cap 3PVP-HRC (outside)

1 Dura-Vent 45 degree elbow 3PVP-E45 black (inside)

1 Dura-Vent 3”x24” straight pipe stainless steel (for outside)

So now I am planning the install for this coming weekend. Soon we will be warm(er)!

millhouselives said:
So now I am planning the install for this coming weekend. Soon we will be warm(er)!

Don't forget Millhouse, we need pics! No pics= it didn't really happen ;-)

millhouselives said:
Not sure how I would use the "dryer vent" it is 4 inch and on my stove the fresh air intake is inset thur a round hole on back so it would not even be able to get inside the stove (Harman Accentra) plus is is sized at 2 3/8inch but thanks for the input. Firestarter 45 pieces of stove, how come so many? Just curious

thanks

i think he meant,a 45 degree angled piece ,, just one

Actually HD where I live did have 3 one day when I was in their store. When I went back a week or two later they were out and didn't know when they would get more. I bought mine at the local Aubuchon hardware store for $34.

Status
Not open for further replies.