Where to buy replacement parts for 1991 Regency Medium Freestanding R3 R9 wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerH

Hearth Supporter
Nov 30, 2010
Western NY
I need to replace the flue baffle and insulating batt in my stove. The previous owner apparently allowed it to get so hot that it melted a hole clean through the iron plate! I have removed the plate and cleaned the inside, but I have googled until I can't google no more looking for this (imo) simple piece of metal. It seems every local Regency dealer has no idea how to go about getting parts for me. And the one repair place that claimed they could help, never returned my calls. Is it just iron? Could I have one made? Thanks for any help!

Did you ever figure out what to do regarding the damaged flue baffle above? I too just aquired a decent R16 and realized I also need the steel baffle. Did you go ahead and just use a piece of steel cut to size?

-ben

over the years I have replaced my baffles a couple of times. Went down to the local steel supplier and had them cut me a piece of 3/8" plate steel to the dimensions I needed. As far as the insul blanket, I went on E Bay and found for 20.00 enough to do four plates. regency still offers the steel plates but the cost is ridiculus when compared to local sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.