Where to by water-to-air hx?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNBobcat

Sep 6, 2009
Minnesota
Hi Guys,

I'm finding that almost everyone is either out-of-stock on their water to air heat exchangers or if they have them in stock they have the prices jacked up.

I'm looking for a 22x22 or 24x24 heat exchanger. Can anyone recommend some place that has decent prices?

Thanks!

After reading Pybyr's posts on the subject, I ordered mine through Nationwide Coils, www.nationwidecoils.com/ . Find and read his older posts on the subject and look at the pictures he posted of his. You'll learn a lot. There appears to be quite a diffence in output between various sized and designed units. I spoke on the phone to a guy named Ross if I remember correctly. Pybyr's posts should have the contact info.

Mike

Cozyheat.net guys are a sponsor here and very good to work with. Ask for Dave and he can answer any questions you have. Looks like 22x22 is $316 and 22x24 is $344. I believe the nationwide ones are better than anything else but are pretty pricey more than double if I remember correctly. I believe Cozyheat buys them from someone who makes them in Wisconsin so it's not like they are mass produced in China.

dogwood said:
I think I paid maybe $425 for mine.

Mike

You got a great deal. I thought Prbyr's cost something like $800-900. I bet your existing air handler will do fine with that HX.

I sure hope so Huskers. Couldn't find a receipt to know if that $425 price is accurate or not.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.