I'm thinking it must be made by Boeing.

2. Harley

Harley
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Apr 11, 2006
    Loc:
    Ashfield, MA
    The splitter name is "super split" The Company that makes them is/was called GFX corp. Mine is the smaller (4hp) J model. I think they are made in Taunton, MA.

http://www2.primushost.com/~logsplit/

I think that's the link, or someone else's link to get there. If that doesn't work, you should be able to find it by doing a search for super split wood splitter.

I bought mine used, around 5 years ago - I think I paid $1,200... worth every penny, IMO. When anyone sees it, they think (like I did)..."that can't possibly work"... But it does!!

3. ourhouse

ourhouse
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 16, 2006
    Loc:
    Norfolk Ma
    Those splitters from super split work great. Very Very fast so you better have you'r hands out of the way. No room for error ther. Malogger has aTW5 Timber Wolf with a log lift and a 6 way wedge. Cycle time is about 8 seconds down and back.

4. babalu87

babalu87
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 23, 2005
    Loc:
    middleborough, ma.
    WOW
    They are about $2000 now
    I'll stick with the maul for a few more years, gotta be EXTRA careful with that cycle time.

Very close to me, I may have to have a looksey

5. fbelec

fbelec
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 23, 2005
    Loc:
    northern massachusetts
    nice splitter. with how fast the action is does the splits go flying when a round pops apart?
    love that production table. with a slipped disc in my back all i can think of is less time bending to pickup splits.

6. Harley

Harley
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Apr 11, 2006
    Loc:
    Ashfield, MA
    No... They don't go flying, in fact they just kind of pop open and lay on the table. And you are right, that table does make a big difference. It's up high enough where you are not constantly bending over... much less strain on your back!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.