Whitfield Advantage ii-t

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rsh678

I may be out of luck but thought I would try this forum before giving up. I want to move my Whitfield stove to a new location but it will be close to an inside corner on the side with the control panel and I wouldn't be able to see the controls or make adjustments with a screwdriver. Any suggestions besides finding another location?

PXL_20201117_195014106.jpg
If you have a picture or can draw a diagram of the corner I might be able to help- this is how mine is currently installed, following the manufacturer minimums of space clearance on all sides. I still have enough clearance to take off rear and side panels if needed and can make adjustments to board.
PXL_20201115_211332700.jpg