Whitfield Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdvois

Hearth Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
Maine
I just purchased a Whitfield pellet stove with the model number (WH-Q 32880) and I do not know what exact model it is? I am looking for an owners manual for it. If someone has it in a PDF format that would be great.

Thank you

Doug

I did and all it said was (WH-Q 32880) on the cover. I removed the back cover to see if it would give me a clue but it didn't.

Doug

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• Whitfield Pellet Stove
    100_4291.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,230
  • Whitfield Pellet Stove
    100_4292.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,374
  • Whitfield Pellet Stove
    100_4293.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,585
  • Whitfield Pellet Stove
    100_4294.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,158
well I have a profile 20 and that looks like it... hard to say for sure.. let me take a better look later. Also on the tag right above where it shows the installation pictures is where mine says profile 20... I didn't find it for a while

JF254

Yup I did find it in the description where you said to look. (WP4 Quest)

Doug

yup quest plus. Small 32k BTU pellet stove.

Does a manual exsist for the Whitfield WP4 FS -Quest online?

Thank You

kdvois said:
Here are some pics.

Looks like a 6" exhaust on a 3" pellet stove?, lets see some pic's of the rear exhaust pipe

Pellet-King said:
kdvois said:
Here are some pics.

Looks like a 6" exhaust on a 3" pellet stove?, lets see some pic's of the rear exhaust pipe

I took a 3" to 4" adapter for a pellet stove and lined the inside of the adapter with stove door gasket and and 2,000 degree gasket sillicone and inserted a 4" to 6" stove pipe adapter into the gasket and sealer then using self tapping screws secured the pellet adapter to the stove pipe adapter the sealed around the 2 fittings with black stove pipe mortar. The reason why I did it this way is that all the stores around my home wanted $50 to $60 for a 3" to 6" pellet adapter fitting and I did the whole job for $18 and it works great.

Attachments

• Whitfield Pellet Stove
    100_4295.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1,604
  • Whitfield Pellet Stove
    100_4296.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,572
Looks Great!! Great stove good luck with yours!!

After replacing control panlel by a dealer, discovered bushing on auger worn out replaced bushing, cleaned stove, can not keep stove running unless heat control is fully opened, check sensor on exhaust and with power connected to stove, but not turned on I have power going the the sensor, is this proper, the only thing left is cleaning the flu. When running at full heat and try to bring it down after some time fire goes out and no pellets in iron grate. Any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.