Whitfield Profile 30 INS Won't Light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

acm6473

Jan 9, 2021
West Milford, NJ 07480
Happy New Year everyone!

I have a Whitfield Profile 30 INS. Over the years it has become harder and harder to find someone to work on the Whitfield stoves since the company has passed hands a couple of times and now appear to be out of existence in terms of support.

This past week I ran into a problem where the stove would feed the pellets, you could hear a blower running but I think it was just the air that circulates to get heated and put back into the room.

I watched a video on testing the Ohms on the starter but I can't even figure out how to open this up.

I don't know where to begin with trying to fix this. I would also love to know how to clean these myself but have been unable to find any videos. (or if you know someone in northern NJ who works on these, I would appreciate you weighing in also.

Many thanks!