Whitfield renaissance ww1

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Geopoly

Jan 5, 2024
Vancouver
I’m hoping someone could post a picture of the inside of there pellet stove mine has an air wash system with no gasket on top of the glass is this normal? I get smoke coming out of that gap?

If your combustion fan is working there should be no smoke coming out at the Glass

When was the last time the stove was cleaned from air intake
to exhaust termination? Sounds like it need a good cleaning

When was the last time the stove was cleaned from air intake
to exhaust termination? Sounds like it need a good cleaning
Not sure just bought the unit exhaust from stove out is new. What’s the process to clean that take everything apart?

Look at cut away on page A pipe connecter clean out and heat exchanger cleanout
also clean the burn pot and check that all the holes are open. Also, read page A1

Cleaned it all out tried without gasket on top of glass and smoke filters out then tried with gasket on top and fire eventually just died out and smoke was seeping through the door gasket which is brand new

Read page 4 of the manual. Now that is interesting
What is the serial number of your stove?
Read pages 18 and 18a which type of stove is yours
by serial number

The serial number will tell if you have a natural draft stove or a forced draft stove
before 3608 is natural
after 3608 is forced
If before 3608 you may or will always have a smoke problem

Well, the stove is 34 years old makes a nice conversation peace!!