Whitfiled Control Board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Man

Jul 5, 2008
Northern Virginia
I have a Whitfiled Traditions pellet stove and the control board is a little crazy! Some days it works and not others. I dismounted it from the stove and have it lying or standing beside the stove. It will only work dismounted and I must find the "just" right position for it to work. I've checked for shorts in the wiring without finding any. Also the blower control runs in one speed only and I can not change it with the control board. Can it be repaired or must I purchase a new one. The cost of a new control board seems to be going in the direction of gas price's - UP UP and has doubled in cost over the last year alone. Any suggestions/recommendations??????

Thanks,

Cat Man

Status
Not open for further replies.