Wiley Coyote

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always going out wearing just a T-shirt and boxer shorts . . . I always tell my wife that any passing motorists or our neighbors will think I am wearing shorts . . . she says they'll know they are boxer shorts. So far no one has called the cops on me for public indecency.

She is right, but I don't think you can be harassed because Maine law refers to being "exposed".
I went out one late night dressed in boxers and a tee shirt. I had some slippers on. All I wanted to do was get a bag of pellets from the garage. It was cold and there was some slush on the wheelchair ramp. My feet went out from under me. I hit my head and got a concussion. My entire backside was wet from the slush. We live in the woods and no one could see me. Ever since then, I have kept a good supply of pellets in the enclosed porch and I put something better on my feet if I need to go to the garage for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.