1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Wiley Coyote

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by bfunk13, Feb 26, 2013.

1. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    I'm always going out wearing just a T-shirt and boxer shorts . . . I always tell my wife that any passing motorists or our neighbors will think I am wearing shorts . . . she says they'll know they are boxer shorts. So far no one has called the cops on me for public indecency.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. save$

save$ Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Chelsea Maine
    She is right, but I don't think you can be harassed because Maine law refers to being "exposed".
    I went out one late night dressed in boxers and a tee shirt. I had some slippers on. All I wanted to do was get a bag of pellets from the garage. It was cold and there was some slush on the wheelchair ramp. My feet went out from under me. I hit my head and got a concussion. My entire backside was wet from the slush. We live in the woods and no one could see me. Ever since then, I have kept a good supply of pellets in the enclosed porch and I put something better on my feet if I need to go to the garage for something.