Will this be ready for September?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is best let alone as we are getting away from the original post. But you might be surprised at many things I have!

I hope you know I am joking right, its not that far the OP as he was wondering if the firewood would be ready in Sept. and the best way to tell is a MM with that short of time.

Seems to me that the OP has heard, I guess, what we have to offer of value to him at this time. He is, of course, free to take what he wants and leave the rest, make his own decisions, come back if he has more questions. Share his experience with us. I hope he does. Continued back and forth between other members here is of no use to him, or anyone else. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.