Will THIS finally get me in the Pellet Pig Club??????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Picked up my first ton of Western Elite douglas fir pellets today... kinda cold and windy so I rode home on top of the pallet just to be sure my load was secure...

100_1253.jpg

Had to wear my hat....

100_1254.jpg

SmokeyTheBear said:
Nope, you need at least three tons to qualify.

Can't I get something like a special dispensation from the Pope... or sumthin'?

krooser said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

What will get ya in is to get back in the truck and head back over to the dealer to strap in 2 more a those babies! But I will give you a couple of oinks for packing such a good pellet in that ratty a$$ truck. hehe!

Oink Oink! :)

j-takeman said:
krooser said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

What will get ya in is to get back in the truck and head back over to the dealer to strap in 2 more a those babies! But I will give you a couple of oinks for packing such a good pellet in that ratty a$$ truck. hehe!

Ratty old truck you say?...Sir, those are fighting words.

It's a classic, three owner, rescued from six years in a junkyard, 250,000 mile, slant 6 powered freight hauler.

And that pallet of pellets just doubled the value of the truck... so there!

krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

It's a classic, three owner, rescued from six years in a junkyard, 250,000 mile, slant 6 powered freight hauler.

That earned a couple more Oink Oinks Sir! I thought ratty was your thing? :) Does it haul pellets without passing a gas station?

j-takeman said:
krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

That earned a couple more Oink Oinks Sir! I thought ratty was your thing? :) Does it haul pellets without passing a gas station?

Sorta... I had to put air in one tire after i got loaded... something about 20 lbs. not being enough....

krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
SmokeyTheBear" date="1289703794 said:

Sorta... I had to put air in one tire after i got loaded... something about 20 lbs. not being enough....

Jay you gotta take back an oink for properly inflated tires.

SmokeyTheBear said:
krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser said:
j-takeman said:
krooser" date="1289704084 said:
SmokeyTheBear" date="1289703794 said:

Jay you gotta take back an oink for properly inflated tires.

:) hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.