Winston WP24 Pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard Chandlier

Feb 17, 2015
maryland
Need HELP! - I have an old Winston WP24 stove. Trying to work on it, unfortunately, my labels that I used to mark the wires fell off, so now I am lost as to which goes where. Don't want to just plug it in and hope for the best as parts are almost non existence. I need to know where the 2 yellow and the blue/grey wires goes on the exhaust sensors (shut off). Yellow to the high temp (closer to the stove), bllue/grey to the low temp (towards the chimney) or vice versa. Anyone has the same stove that can take a peek & let me know? Need to get it back working pronto. It's freezing here. Thank you.

If that thread doesn't have the manual in it let me know as I have it in the form of 25 images.

If that thread doesn't have the manual in it let me know as I have it in the form of 25 images.
Hey "Smokey the Bear", I also have a WP24 I am in the process of resurrecting and am very interested in a copy of the manual. Could you send it my way? I would really appreciate it! I am also wondering about the vent arrangement on this stove. It looks as if it is a 2" vent stuck smack dab in the middle of a 4" vent. What is the deal? I am not sure if I should just put on a 4" vent or what, so the manual would be a great help. I thin my email is in my profile. Thanks!!

Hey "Smokey the Bear", I also have a WP24 I am in the process of resurrecting and am very interested in a copy of the manual. Could you send it my way? I would really appreciate it! I am also wondering about the vent arrangement on this stove. It looks as if it is a 2" vent stuck smack dab in the middle of a 4" vent. What is the deal? I am not sure if I should just put on a 4" vent or what, so the manual would be a great help. I think my email is in my profile. Thanks!!
P.S. I guess I should mention that I did look through that thread and it does mention the manual, but I didn't see a link to it. There is a lot of detail in that thread and I will use it to get my stove going again. I also have been looking at the thread about building my own timer and that is very interesting as well. We will see how it turns out. Thanks for all the info you all share!

Status
Not open for further replies.