Wood Boiler heat tank

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've seen them run $0.50-1.00 / gallon, maybe a bit less depending on location, condition, etc... I saw your adds in the For-Sale area and got rid of one of the duplicates - however even the one that was left didn't say an awful lot - Where are they, can you deliver (if so, how far / how much extra) and maybe a bit more on condition, fittings etc. Might be worth trying to edit, or if you can't edit, doing a repost with a more informative add.

Gooserider

intersested in one of your tanks. tried sending a pm to you.where abouts are you located? i'm in sw nh and not having any luck finding one around here. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.