"WOOD BUTCHER WANTED FOR WOOD ASSAULT"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODBUTCHER

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
That freak ran off with 2 of my chainsaws! ......LOL

Attachments

• woodbutcher_02.jpg
    woodbutcher_02.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 873
Oh man...that's funny. Now check this pic out. Wood butcher posing.....

Attachments

• woodbutcher_01.jpg
    woodbutcher_01.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 835
?????????????????????????????????

Is he for hire? Looks like he's a firewood making animal!

Hmmm. A corroborative sighting. That dude is definitely for real!

Hey, BTW, what do you have between that tarp and the wood? Looks like a nice rain shelf.

Great stack! What do you have between the two seperate piles holding your stack up?

I used 8 1/2 inch lag bolts and scrap beams....see picture.....that pile held 4 cords of wet oak 2 years ago and they didnt move.......If the woods green I make an awning so the air can get to it...........cuz stacking a big pile like that out in yard in the sun looks like crap in the spring/summer

Attachments

• pile_shot.jpg
    pile_shot.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 628
Here's a shot taken early September 05........

Attachments

• pile_shot2.jpg
    pile_shot2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 628
Nice work. I'm in the middle of stacking up an ash that I took down last weekend and I may just have to steal some of your construction design for my piles. Great shots. If only I had scrap beams too! I'll have to settle for pressure treated 4x4s from Lowes or HD.

Thanks.....Bushfire......I had just moved into my house (2002).....and there were these old beams and plywood stacked in the shed (different lengths and quality)..........so I hit the hardware store bought some lags and a pattle bit.......and 2 saturday afternoons later I had a poormans 4 cord woodrack...........heres some better pics for you....

Attachments

• woodrack_01.jpg
    woodrack_01.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 471
  • woodrack_02.jpg
    woodrack_02.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 484
you better catch that bastard.... I think one of those saws is mine!!! lol

BikeMedic said:
Wow! What a set of pics! I love the hair!

I once had hair like that, now I could be the poster boy for "He who needs Rogaine"....... :coolgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.