Wood Chasers Reality Show

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BucksCounty

Feeling the Heat
Jan 11, 2009
Southeast PA
My brothers are always busting my chops about being a wood burner and always scrounging for wood, checking craigslist, taking people's unwanted wood, etc. They say there should be a reality TV show following guys always on the hunt for a good score, namely on CL.

We get a good laugh from it and seeing the firewood hoarder post got me thinking they might be on to something...

Reactions: mfglickman
Maybe a wood pickers show too. ! Cherry picking primo wood.

Reactions: milleo
LOL I'd probably watch that.It'd have to be better than Ax Men on History.Is that crap still on or was it finally cancelled after 5 seasons? ;)

Bucks county..... I just posted about anyone in bucks, montgomery, lehigh that might be interested in oak. Where in bucks are u? I was born & raised in doylestown, in lehigh co now

My family busts on me too. I'd watch your show. Please, just portray us in better light than Swamp Loggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.