Wood cutting partner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Feeling the Heat
Oct 28, 2013
Delaware
Well we went after this hard maple. I didn't feel up to it tonight but my wood collecting partner insisted. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389565387.616313.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389565399.647857.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389565407.815098.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389565415.580943.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389565461.347653.jpg
Hit same photo. She had phone for awhile taking selfies and I'm trying to figure out how to get cam back to color!!!!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Cool pics Sully - love getting the kids in the game.

looks like a nice load.

That there is some fancy, new fangled type of personal protective equipment that you helper is wearing.

I am researching the Child Labor Laws in Delaware right now.:p

Nice PICS!!;)

Good score!

Looks like summer is near! The kid is running around without a winter coat or any coat for that matter, no boots and not a bit of snow in sight. Yep, I'm a bit jealous! ;lol

Good score!

Looks like summer is near! The kid is running around without a winter coat or any coat for that matter, no boots and not a bit of snow in sight. Yep, I'm a bit jealous! ;lol
This weather is insane. We go from negative to 15 to 50's in three days. We were only out for half hour though. Taking advantage of the weather.

In the mary-jane's to boot!

You've done well!

pen

Your x27 is going to get a workout. Get your helper an x14:)

Reactions: Sully
It's nice that the wife wants to help you with wood but if I must say it looks like you married a little young......oh, wait.....<> ;em

Just kidding you know; really cute kid Sully!!! ;lol

Reactions: Missouri Frontier
Keep her on it now! I can tell you from experience when she gets her own truck, she'll be harder to find come wood season!

proud papa! good for you bud. get all you can out of those trips. they dont last near long enough. my youngest is graduating in may. those pictures of a cute little blond girl helping you in the timber will be cherished when shes old enough that she cant wait to move out.

Reactions: Sully
Status
Not open for further replies.