Wood Gun E100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am burning maple and oak in various sizes. Some are really small pieces with no issues. All my wood is seasoned 2 years plus. I don't hear any huffing. The only sound I hear is the sound of the gasification burning. It also gets up to temperature with ease. I have been cleaning the gasification chambers once a week. I have one issue with it. It stinks up the house. I think it's from some of the wood that I'm burning. Other than that it's fine

Did you completely seal all the pipe seams? Sealed mine with the high temp silicone and made a big difference. Last year I took that one step further and had my pipe seams welded...no more leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.