Wood/oil combo setup

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Eastcoast

Dec 30, 2020
Pei canada
Hello I'm just wondering if someone can tell me if these settings are good or if anything could be changed a bit? I live in Canada we get some cold winters and my house is a one story home with a full basement. My set up is..

Hot water finned baseboard rads and I have a tankless coil for domestic hot water. My wood boiler is a Kerr the aquastat is lo-160 hi-180 and and my single aquastat limit control for when the oil can start after the wood stove goes out is 150 and my oil furnace triple aquastat settings are lo-150 hi-170 and diff is at 15

Any recommendations are appreciated just trying to get the best out of my system,

thanks