Wood Pellet com offering free delivery until 10/11/10

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdjs

Hearth Supporter
Dec 6, 2008
western MA
More Heat for Your Money- Delivered to You for Free!
Offer good through 10/11 only.

In my area, with the delivery code applied to 3 tons of AWF, they would be $230/ton delivered. Not too bad.

imacman said:
In my area, with the delivery code applied to 3 tons of AWF, they would be $230/ton delivered. Not too bad.

$230/ton for AWF WOW! Better open that 3rd garage bay. :) (10 tons is what in pig status?) hehe!~

NO!!! I will resist buying any more :grrr: .....besides, I need to store my neighbors boat in that 3rd bay so he'll plow my driveway. :cheese:

A little transpose of numbers

imacman said:
NO!!! I will resist buying any more :grrr: .....besides, I need to store my neighbors boat in that 3rd bay so he'll plow my driveway. :cheese:

You don't need no stinkin' neighbor to plow your driveway we have all seen your snow removal equipment, have you got your track installed yet?

Fill that third bay up with pellets you know you really want to.

figures! they go and do that offer right after I bought my last two tons for the season a few weeks ago! I would have liked to try some other brands, instead I got some more freedom fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.