Hello all, I have a question about stove use, particularly break-in, in a house with a pregnancy. We just found out my wife is pregnant, and we had recently bought a wood pellet insert (St. Croix York). We have been using the stove for a month now. The manual says break in is two-weeks continous burn or 15 bags of pellets. Dealer says it should be shorter than that. I have burned the stove on high with all windows open and attic fan running, and most of the smell has gone. Per the manual, we run it on high for 30 minutes each day. I sometimes still faintly smell something - and open the windows to get it out. No smell at all if running on less than high. During the break-in period - before we knew my wife was prego - she did smell some of this stuff, but very small exposure. Now that we know she's pregnant, I'm considering not using the stove at all - I'm concerned there could still be some curing paint fumes. Does anybody have any information (web links) on health issues with pellet stoves, particularly during break-in period (curing paint fumes)? Aside from the break-in period, should the use of a pellet stove be avoided during pregnancy? Thanks for your comments.