Wood Sheds Alaskan Style

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BKVP

Minister of Fire
A retailer in Fairbanks just conducted a contest this late summer to promote the need for clear, dry fuel to improve air quality and performance.

Blaze King donated a free moisture meter to all 40+ participants.

Here is a pdf of the article that tells the story. Some pretty clever, thrifty and detail oriented folks in the interior!

Attachments

• Wood Shed Competition Alaskan Style.pdf
    804.4 KB · Views: 242
A retailer in Fairbanks just conducted a contest this late summer to promote the need for clear, dry fuel to improve air quality and performance.

Here is a pdf of the article that tells the story. Some pretty clever, thrifty and detail oriented folks in the interior!

Link doesn't work on my phone. Could be my VPN security app. Anyone get it to work?

Link doesn't work on my phone. Could be my VPN security app. Anyone get it to work?

I will try again. It works on my android phone.

Attachments

• Wood Shed Competition Alaskan Style.pdf
    804.4 KB · Views: 298

I will try again. It works on my android phone.

I have an iPhone. But I use a security app that sometimes messes things up. Sounds like an interesting article though!

Very nice !!!!

I have an iPhone. But I use a security app that sometimes messes things up. Sounds like an interesting article though!
Works on my desktop, loads as a pdf file

Nice! What kind of chainsaw was the grand prize?

Well ill be watching for this next year for sure. Dang it.