Woodland Inventory w/pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zim said:
it looks like you also have a very convenent set up if your taking your wood close to where you are processing it.i some times travel 10 miles to cut it ,some times in my back yard.go where you gota go ..cut on wood man :cheese:

Actually I rarely cut on the land pictured. The land behind me isnt mine. Borders two different properties. One guy is a friend the other is a decent guy but a bit of an odd ball. I prefer to not upset either of them as they are very cool about me stacking my wood there. I get some from helping neighbors out but have scored wood in many ways - as you said "go where ya gotta go"!!!

you look like you have a good program going,happy new year and may your stacks grow humungisley...

Status
Not open for further replies.